There have been 34 days of deployment now, and ABSC Disaster Relief volunteers are continuing to put in long hours of flood recovery. Much has been done, but there remains much to do. We keep track of all the important work being done so we can measure the impact that our volunteers and generous donors have had. So far, Disaster Relief volunteers have:
- Served 3832 meals to affected people.
- Finished 64 flood recovery jobs, 59 tear-out jobs, and 1 chainsaw job.
- Pressure washed 27 homes.
- Done mold remediation work in 48 homes.
- Provided 1009 showers for victims and 1062 loads of laundry.
- Assessed 193 homes for flood damage.
- Completed a total of 10,109 volunteer hours between the 427 volunteers.
- Contacted 980 people through ministry and chaplaincy volunteers.
- Distributed 78 tracts and 62 Bibles.
- Have presented the gospel 103 times and led 19 people to Christ.
We are so grateful for the men and women who have given up their time and to make a positive impact on our state.
We still need volunteers in Pine Bluff! Click here to learn how to get involved.
Pray that these flood victims would find hope and peace amid this crisis. Pray also for the safety of affected individuals and the volunteers risking their health to help solve problems during this time.
Monetary costs add up quickly in a major disaster like this one. If you feel led to support Disaster Relief financially, click here to give now.